Monday, November 6, 2023

Just a Minute

Where has the time gone? I have been so remiss in writing about my amazing times with my grandchildren. Miss Squirmalicious will soon be a teenager. Major Cuteness is now taller than me. Little Flower just turned 4. Baby Z at 2 is really growing into herself. We spent 10 days in Finland with our wonderful Little Flower, Baby Z, and their parents in September. 

It was Baby Z wanting to send me a video over the weekend that prompted me to write. I don't want to forget the precious things that grandchildren sometimes do. 

She wanted to send me a video in her dinosaur mask. She started to talk and her sister Little Flower, also in a dinosaur mask, interrupted her. Baby Z turned to Little Flower, and with her pointer finger up said, "Just a minute". First of all, how cute is that! Then she started again and was once more interrupted, and again with her pointer up said, "Just a minute." This happened several more times. She very patiently kept telling her sister "Just a minute".  Finally, Mom had to step in and tell Little Flower to let her sister talk. I am so impressed that Baby Z stayed so calm and polite throughout the whole exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment